COVID Fear: You’re a parent and you’re scared.
- Is it healthy to hide how we’re feeling?
- Should we pretend things are okay when they’re not?
- How will our honesty about the current situation affect our kids?
- Is there an age where it’s appropriate to level with children?
- How does our collective mental health – for both kids and adults – factor into this question?
Listen to the full segment here to find out the answers to these and other questions.
RADIO INTERVIEW: COVID, Parents and Truth – How Much Should We Reveal to Our Kids?
It sure looks like the novel coronavirus that appeared in 2019 is here to stay. Unfortunately. In this “new normal,” we have had to revisit every aspect of how we live our lives. As parents, there’s a new reality in so many aspects – from school, to playdates, to work and more.